incode helps owners with the right ROE (Return on Expenditure) than ROE (Return on Ego).
If you’re just getting into hotel investment, we’re your in-house hotel expert team. If you have an underperforming hospitality asset, we’ll tailor an asset-management solution to meet your needs. We can conduct a thorough review of your operations, identify key issues, and suggest and implement changes, leveraging our 100+ years of operating best hotel brands in the country, benchmark performance by property type, geography, and size to supplement our team’s decades of property-level operations experience. We can help with everything from ongoing asset oversight, acquisition due diligence, operational consulting, and revenue maximization to repositioning. You’ll have the peace of mind that your investment is closely monitored, and your cash flow and asset value are maximized
In branded hotels, our inputs are geared towards reducing an environment of ‘trust deficit’ and in making the owner and the operator acknowledge each other’s point of view. In unbranded or independently run hotels; we fill up the ‘knowledge deficit’ by detailed operational involvement.
All assignments commence with a detailed Asset Performance Review that allows us to diagnose the issues and recommend solutions. The client has the option of executing the identified strategy internally or with the help of incode Asset Management Team through Full-scale Asset Management or Owner Representation Services.
We optimise the revenue and expense potential of a hotel asset thus maximising yield for the owner. We are turn around specialists
What We Do ?
- Asset Management can lead to short and long-term gains for hotel investors.
- In the short run, improved revenues or reduced costs can vastly improve business cashflows.
- In the longer term, improvement in EBITDA typically leads to a 10x – 12x increase in the valuation of the asset.
- incode also partners with subject matters experts in the field of engineering, procurement, human resource and internal controls which allows for providing only the highest quality advice to its clients.
- The incode Asset Management team comprises of experts with high quality domain expertise and relevant industry experience.
- Expertise in areas like hotel operations, sales, revenue management, online and offline marketing, cost centre optimization, working relationship with operator, management agreements, annual budgeting exercise and manpower allocation.
- Our advice is backed up by practical application. We work closely with the hotel operations team to work out practical solutions to identified issues at hand.
- Our interests are aligned with that of the ownership of the hotel.